5 Great Christmas Gift Ideas for Car Lovers
Christmas will be here before you know it and a lot of us have trouble deciding on what to buy a person that is hard to buy for, or someone who seemingly already has everything! Here’s an idea: Most adults (and quite a few teenagers) spend an enormous amount of time driving from place to place, and many drivers love their vehicles! So we thought it would be great to share some easily obtainable auto-related gift ideas. Whether your dad, mom, husband, wife, son, daughter, brother or sister is a car fanatic or not, we can guarantee that they’ll enjoy the simplicity and practicality of these holiday day gift ideas.
- Seat Covers and Floor Mats – These accessories can change up the whole vibe of your special someone’s vehicle. You can make their ride look sportier, sleeker, or cuter, depending on which ones you get. Plus, it’ll protect their vehicle’s upholstery from stains, cracks, and other damage. Help them achieve the aesthetic they love by adding this to their Christmas gift list.
- Wireless Phone Charger/Mount – Maybe you know someone who’s always on the phone, or someone who uses Google or Apple maps every time they’re in the car. Get them a wireless phone charger or phone mount! Most phone mounts nowadays are easy to install, and you can even get them specifically for a certain vehicle type where they’ll have a specified installation place. Many of them will even charge your phone!
- Favorite Car Merchandise – Does your special someone have a favorite car brand that they dream about? If so, we guarantee you can find some cool, branded merchandise that your recipient can appreciate. Pick from logo shirts, polos, hats, jackets, and more.
- Auto Show Tickets – If someone loves cars, what could be better than to take them to a car show? Car shows are a favorite thing to do for vehicle lovers and car shows of all types happen all the time. Invest in some car show tickets. It’ll be a great bonding experience that we’re sure both of you will appreciate.
- Maintenance & Detailing – One of the best and most thoughtful gifts you can get for your car enthusiast is by gifting them an auto detail and maintenance package. They’ll be thankful for a clean and maintained vehicle to use and for once, not having to pay for it themselves.
Postle Tire Barn is a family owned and operated tire and auto repair shop. We’ve served the automotive needs of West Alabama for more than 40 years. We specialize in new and used tires sales and installation, brake diagnosis and repair as well as front end alignment and suspension repair. Christmas gift ideas for car lovers Christmas gift ideas for car lovers Christmas gift ideas for car lovers Christmas gift ideas for car lovers